2020 Open Days!
We have great news! We have officially launched our 2020 open day dates. So it’s time to grab your diary, grab your girlfriends, save some pennies and get ready for some mega shopping days…
Our open days are great fun and a great opportunity to see all our styles up close and personal! You can try styles on, browse all the colours, discover new favourites and even explore something totally different that you haven’t dared to order online.
At the open days we have members of our team around to help and advise you with styles. So whether you need some outfit inspiration, a second opinion or advice for an upcoming occasion, our team are always happy to help you out.
As well as new season arrivals and best sellers, we have Kit and Kaboodal classics available at the open days. We also have clearance items and occasionally a discount rail for even more Made in Italy bargains. Sometimes we sneak in a special offer on the day, so it’s well worth coming along!
So what do you need to do to get ready? If you live locally then it’s pretty straight forward, but if you are further afield you will need to do a bit more planning. There are fabulous places to stay in North Yorkshire, as well as gorgeous restaurants. So why not make a weekend of it and and book somewhere to eat and sleep?
What else do you need to do to prepare? Follow our tips for making the most out of a Kit and Kaboodal open day:
- Arrive later in the day, the warehouse is soon full of people so it you want the best shopping experience arrive during our quieter time!
- Come with a list in hand – if you know which styles you’d like to see and try on it makes your shopping experience speedier and our team can help you find styles.
- Break off for a coffee. Browse and buy your favourite items early on, then pop for a coffee nearby. That way, if you change your mind and want to buy something else, you still have time to pop back!
- Wanting to complete an outfit? Bring your existing item so that you can try it with Kit and Kaboodal pieces to perfect the look.
- Wear trainers – if you’ve got a busy shopping day ahead your need to be comfy!
- Wear a vest – with limited changing room space you can always try a top over your vest without having to go behind closed doors.
- Be open minded – that way you can discover and experiment with new styles that you may have never tried before!
- Be patient – the warehouse fills with people quickly, so take your time and relax, there is plenty for everyone.
What are you waiting for? Get making your lists today and add the dates above to your diary! Our warehouse is open from 10am – 4pm on the open day dates and the address for your sat-nav is Kit and Kaboodal, Potter’s Yard, Clay Pit Lane, Roecliffe, Boroughbridge, YO51 9FS.
See you soon!
Lots of love,
Kit and Kaboodal